There are silences that speak and words that say nothing

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Likes and Dislikes


I would like to speak about my preferences in the life and about the things that I hate or that I don’t like.

For me one of the most important things, are the sports, I think that the sport is very important for our lives. When I was a child and now, always I have been playing football, my favourites clubs are, Barcelona, Valencia, Liverpool. But now usually I play tennis at the university. Also I practise all sports.

Other important thing in this life, for me is the food. I love eat varied food, like sushi, omelette, rice with tomatoes, pasta… Also I enjoy going to restaurants, the food is better than my foo homemade.

On the other hand, I don’t like very much the warm; I just like the warm, because I can swim at the swimming pool or at the beach. Other thing that I hate is the people that don’t say the truth. 

Bibliography: http://www.fda.gov/Food/ http://www.liverpoolfc.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment