There are silences that speak and words that say nothing

Thursday 6 June 2013

Letter to a german friend


Hello!

I’m your student of Valencia, Spain. I’m Syra, I’m 15 years old, I live in Valencia with my parents near the University of Valencia, and I study in “Escuela 2” near Valencia. Now I’m going to talk you my appearance and after about my personality, and my routines. I have black eyes and also my hair is black like my eyes. I’m medium about my height and I’m slim. My personality is strange, I think. I’m a sensible, responsible, hard working, affectionate… I love the sports, every Tuesday and Thursday I go to play tennis at the university, before I played a football and a volleyball, but now, I’m with tennis, also I love eat, I love all type the food, meat, fish, pasta… Also I like stay with my friends and my family, listening music, always I can, I listen all the music in my MP4. 


I hate the poor, the persons who haven’t got respect or education or similar like this, also I hate rise early, I love sleep. And this is a short description about me, now my routines. When I have school, I wake up at 7:50 and when I finished to dress up and the breakfast I go to the school with Quique, one colleague, he lives near me. In the school, I stay the 9:00 until 16:30, when we finished the class; I go to the bus because I live far form the school. I arrive at house at 17:50. When I stay in my house, I eat something and I have to make the homework but in Tuesday and Thursday I play tennis at 19:00 until 20:00. And this is my routine in the week. In the weekend, sometimes I stay at home with my grandmother and Friday or Saturday I go with my friends and sometimes in Sunday I go to eat to a one restaurant with my family. This is a short description about my life.

Bye Bye !


No comments:

Post a Comment